Mittwoch, 10. September 2008

Is this the end of the world as we know it?


So, is this it? The media keeps talking about the end of the world because of the Cern-Experiment. What if it really is? What would you do? What would I do? (I just noticed that I do not call myself Bear anymore while thinking about my last hours on earth - interesting)
I just thought to myself that if today the world stops existing, should I really go to work? I am at work now.
I do not believe that because of this experiment the world will crash. Although it's not such a stupid idea that we finally manage to wipe ourselves off the planet *by* ourselves... Actually I think we'd rather destroy ourselves with a really bad war, polluting our environment totally or if all of this fails, an exploding sun - or imploding. Whatever.

But anyway. Let's just imagine these are the last hours, what would I want to do?! I would tell my parents that I love them (actually, I just did). I would cuddle my pets once more. Then I would drive my baby up a hill with a lovely view, take some chocolate and wine with me, call a few people to tell them a few things I always meant to say but never did - because it was never the right time to do so or because I just couldn't because you just don't speak those things out loud. (I guess I got a few people out there thinking now...)
And then I would wait for the end of the world to come. Hopefully front row...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen